The Indiana Champions League is pleased to announce the 2011-2012 playing season. The Directors of Coaching have made some significant changes to the playing season to continue to help to develop players.
Playing Calendar: The league will begin play in August and end in June. There will not be a distinct Fall/Spring season. All teams will end in the Club Championship tournament.
Our member clubs for the season will be:
- Zionsville Youth Soccer Association
- Westfield Youth Soccer Association
- Indy Burn
- FC Pride
- Carmel United
- Fishers Soccer Club
- Westside United Soccer Club
- Hoosier FC
- Noblesville United Soccer Club
- Greenfield Area Soccer Club
Please click on the left (Calendar) to get all the details for play dates for the age divisions.
U8/U9-U10 teams: 12 games plus Club tournament
U11/U12 teams: 14 games plus Club Championship tournament
U13/U14 teams (non-MRL or ISL teams): 14 games plus Club Championship tournament
Games will be played on Saturdays (U8-U12), Sundays (U14), Wednesdays (Boys) or Thursdays (Girls).
The league does not allow for games to be rescheduled unless there is an extreme case as determined by the ICL Commissioner.
Game times will be set with girls playing in the morning, and boys playing in the afternoon. Your game time will be at the same time every week.
11v11: U14 Boys and Girls: (Non MRL or ISL teams) Cost: $1250 (2 equal payments of $625)
- 1st Division -- U14 teams or U13 teams.
- 2nd Division -- U13 teams (U12 players may participate)
*U10 players may not participate in U14 divisions.
8V8: U12 Boys and Girls: Cost: $850 ( 2 equal payments of $425)
- Premier -- Top (Premier) U12 teams or very strong U11 teams.
- 1st Division -- U12 teams or U11 teams.
- 2nd Division -- U11 teams (U12 players may participate), U10 players may participate.
- 3rd Division -- U11 teams (U12 players may participate), U10 players may participate.
*U8 players are not permitted to play in the U12 divisions.
U10 Boys and Girls: Cost: $650 ( 2 equal payments of $325)
- Upper – U10 teams or strong U9 teams
- Lower I – New U10 teams or U9 teams
- Lower II – U9 teams (U10 players may participate)
*U8 players are permitted to play in U10 divisions
U8/U9 Boys and Girls Cost: $650 ( 2 equal payments of $325)
- Upper- U9 players with min. U8 players
- Lower- U9/U8 players
*There is no limit to the number of U8 players allowed to participate on any team.
*U7 players are not permitted to participate in league play in any division
All matches will be played at one complex on match day.
Match Day roster size: 6v6 game format =12 players; 8v8 game format = 14 players; 11v11 game format= 18 players. Teams can use an unlimited number of age appropriate club pass players in any division.
Teams or players may play up as determined by the club Director of Coaching or club coaching staff.
Individual Team Application Process:
The Indiana Champions League does allow individual teams to apply the league. Teams must agree to the all rules and policies set forth by the directors. Teams will only be accepted on an as needed basis. Individual teams will be required to pay the FULL league fee within 5 days of registration. Teams will be placed by the directors at the summer meeting.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 30, 2011 FOR ALL TEAMS!