Playing Calendar: The league will begin play in August and end in June. There will not be a distinct Fall/Spring season. All teams will end in the Club Championship tournament. Playing calendar will be decided on or before May 1.
U8-U10 teams: 12 games including Club tournament
U11/U12 teams: 14 games including Club Championship tournament
U13/U14 teams (non-ICL State League teams): 14 games including Club Championship tournament
U16 teams (non-ICL League teams): 7 games including the Club Championship tournament
U18 teams (non-ICL League teams): 7 games including Club Championship tournament
All games will be played on Saturdays, Wednesdays (Boys) or Thursdays (Girls). The league does not allow for games to be rescheduled unless there is an extreme case as determined by the ICL Commissioner. Game times will be set with girls playing in the morning, and boys playing in the afternoon. Your game time will be at the same time every week.
All matches will be played at one complex on match day. Genders may be split up based on size of the complex.
All fees included referee fees for the entire playing season.
11v11: U18 Boys and Girls: (Non ICL State league)
- 2ndst Division -- U18 teams or U17 teams.
- 3rd Division -- U17 teams or U16 teams
11v11: U16 Boys and Girls: (Non ICL State league)
- 2ndst Division -- U16 teams or U15 teams.
- 3rd Division -- U15 teams
11v11: U14 Boys and Girls: (Non ICL State league)
Cost: $1250 (2 equal payments of $625)
- 2ndst Division -- U14 teams or U13 teams.
- 3rd Division -- U13 teams (U12 players may participate)
8V8: U12 Boys and Girls: Cost: $850 (2 equal payments of $425)
- Premier -- Play in ICL State League
- 1st Division -- U12 teams or U11 teams.
- 2nd Division -- U11 teams (U12 players may participate), U10 players may participate.
- 3rd Division -- U11 teams (U12 players may participate), U10 players may participate.
U10 Boys and Girls: Cost: $550 (2 equal payments of $275)
- 1st Division – U10 teams or strong U9 teams
- 2nd Division– New U10 teams or U9 teams
- 3rd Division – U9 teams (U10 players may participate)
U8/U9 Boys and Girls Cost: $550 (2 equal payments of $275)
- 1st Division - U9 players with min. U8 players
- 2nd Division- U9 and U8 teams
- 3rd Division- U8 teams ( U7 players may participate)
*There is no limit to the number of U7 players allowed to participate on any team
Click Here for Club Application Process (Begins April 1, 2012-Ends May 30, 2012)
Individual Team Application (Opens June 1, 2012- Closes June 30, 2012)